Last revised: February 28, 2007.
Pressflex LLC, operator of the blogreaderproject.com web site, ("blogreaderproject.com") analyzes User Responses and User Data on independent web sites ("Sites") managed by website publishers ("Publisher(s)"), generates reports ("Processing Software") and makes them available to Publishers and to the general public through its online interface (collectively, the "Services"). "User Responses" means answers provided in the Blog Reader Survey ("Survey"). "User Data" means the data collected through use of the Blogreaderproject.com Tracking Code and analyzed by the Processing Software.
The Service runs on software developed and hosted by Pressflex LLC, its subsidiaries and third party contractors.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTION
IF YOU ARE A VISITOR AND YOU DO NOT FILL OUT THE SURVEY ("Visitor"), blogreaderproject.com collects personal information when you: (1) provide comments or submit a problem to blogreaderproject.com or (2) request information from blogreaderproject.com and provide your name or return contact information.
C. WEB BEACONS
A "Web beacon" is a 1 pixel x 1 pixel transparent graphic image that may be downloaded to your computer when you visit the blogreaderproject.com site or a Publisher site. It is used to understand what Users are clicking on across the Publisher sites. The information collected through web beacons is used to find out more about our Users, for more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and to improve blogreaderproject.com. A cookie is set along with the web beacon, and by rejecting the cookie, no information will be collected using the web becaon. In some cases, you may not be able to access Services if cookies are disabled.
D. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
1) IF YOU ARE A PUBLISHER we may share information about your Site, including but not limited to page impressions, site traffic, and readership profile with Publishers, Users, Visitors or other third parties. We will not share personally identifiable information about you without your prior written consent.
2) IF YOU ARE A USER OR VISITOR, we may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you with Publishers, other Users, Visitors or other third parties. Such information does not identify you individually. Further, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the Publishers that you access. You should contact Publishers directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of your information such as, for example, communications you may or may not wish to receive.
3) Other Disclosures. blogreaderproject.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if blogreaderproject.com has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of blogreaderproject.com. blogreaderproject.com may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to Publishers, Users, Visitors or other third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize blogreaderproject.com to make such disclosures.
4) Domestic and International Use. All personally identifying information collected by blogreaderproject.com may be used in the United States or if the Services are undertaken by blogreaderproject.com for a foreign Publisher, such information may be transferred to that Publisher outside of the United States and you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
5) Merger or Acquisition. If Pressflex LLC is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
E. REVIEW AND MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE A PUBLISHER you may add, modify or update your email address, mailing address and other contact information by accessing the "My Account" page of the Service. Other personal information may be modified or updated by accessing by contacting blogreaderproject.com as set forth in Section H below.
IF YOU ARE A USER personal information may be modified or updated by contacting blogreaderproject.com as set forth in Section H below. You should contact the Publisher directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them.
F. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a part of the Services, blogreaderproject.com provides links to web sites operated by third parties. blogreaderproject.com is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content of those third party sites.
blogreaderproject.com stores personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it part of the assets of its business. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, blogreaderproject.com has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. You should consider any communication that you transmit to blogreaderproject.com (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and agree that blogreaderproject.com will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
blogreaderproject.com uses reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose individually identifiable information from children under the age of 13. The Services are not targeted at children, and children may not use any of the Services.
I. FURTHER INFORMATION
Attn: Miklos Gaspar
Phone: (646) 827 9320
Fax: (646) 607 2644
You may also use the above contact information if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or if you want to change the sort of information about you that blogreaderproject.com may have collected.
Section Headings. The section headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.